We’re hiring a Full-stack Developer to join our team to help us build websites, web apps and WeChat mini-programs. As an experienced Full-stack Developer, you will be happy working on a range of exciting and challenging projects using the latest technologies, pushing the limits of creativity working with amazing designers.
- HTML5CSS3, Sass
- Knowledge of best practices, cross-browser compatibility and developing for mobile environments
- Experience in modern web development with front-end technologies like (React, Angular, Vuejs, Node.js, Webpack, Rollup, NPM, Yarn, etc.)
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Understanding the process of server side rendering in: Vuejs, React, Angular with (Nuxt.js, Next.js, After.js Universal)
- Understanding of CSS Architecture such as BEM, SMACSS, Atomic…
- Familiar most of the following: PHP, MySQL, Node.js, Laravel, Vagrant, Linux, Nginx, Caddy, Git, Redis, Bash
- Understanding SQL and noSQL databases and optimization
- Experience in automated testing (both front-end and back-end using: Jest, Enzyme, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Sinon etc.)
- Practices TDD/BDD to create automated tests with PHPUnit, Behat, Codeception, PHPSpec
- Experience in source control systems and automated build servers
- Experience with containerization (e.g. Docker)
- Advanced PHP development (OOP)
- Proficient with the command line in *nix environments
- Understanding of the SOLID, YAGNI, KISS, DRY Principles
Desired (Not Required)
- Understanding of design patterns like Factory, Strategy, Singleton, etc…
- Deep understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience in Aliyun, AWS, Google Cloud and/or other cloud providers
- Familiarity with web monitoring and application profiling tools
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
- Experience with CI/CD systems
A Plus if has some knowledge in DevOps (Not Required)
- Proficient in Linux Environment: (Ubuntu, CentOSDebian, Alpine)
- Understanding of command line tools such as: awk, sed, grep, cat, tail, top, ps, etc..
- Experience setting up CD/CI with Jenkins, Drone, Bamboo, Pipeline Etc.
- Experience with Aliyun, AWS, Google Cloud and/or other cloud providers
- Experience with Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as: New Relic, Graphite, Prometheus, Keymetrics, Grafana, etc..
- Understanding of automation tools such as: Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc..
- Experience Setting up Load balancer (Nginx, HAProxy)
- Experience Creating and Managing Distributed systems
We’re an international web agency based in Shanghai. We research, design and build user-focused websites, web apps and H5 campaigns that build engagement, increase conversions and people like to use. Our team is always learning, adapting and sharing knowledge and experiences, supporting each other to achieve work goals and reach our full potential as multi-disciplinary individuals and as an agency. Our clients include Microsoft, Porsche, Dyson, Epson, Lenovo, Disney and HuaZhu.
Office location: Room 304, Building 3, Honghui Yinyuewan, Pudong